Monday, July 2, 2012


We’re making a real difference in the lives of people through nutrition.  It came home to me especially this weekend when my 12-year-old granddaughter posted on Facebook a rundown of her statistics:  favorite movie, age, etc. and then --- favorite food: Melvin Niska food (!)

This is the upcoming generation that Dr. David Katz says won’t live as long as their parents and it is more than flattering to me that she likes the way I prepare food: healthy and tasty. In fact I have a cookbook that I’m giving away as a referral gift that shares my experience with whomever is also interested in healthy and tasty food.

My cookbook: "Cooking Secrets from Mel's Deli" I give away as a free gift to anyone who gives me a referral resulting in a new Juice Plus+ capsule or Tower Garden customer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment